“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
Current Yoga Timetable for October – December 2019
Sundays 6:30-7:30pm Chill (studio class)
Tuesdays 7-8pm Yoga in Gunning
Wednesdays 6:30-7:30pm Fusion Yoga at Murrumbateman Rec Hall
Saturdays 7:30-8:30am Flow (studio class)
“The idea of a yoga practice is really not just to focus and be aware and mindful and calm for the time that we’re on the mat, but to carry this state of being with us when we leave class.”
All of our group Classes range from $17.50 for a trial or casual booking ($20.00 for Pilates) and $75 and $135 when you purchase 5 and 10 Packs of classes.
Our Gunning and Murrumbateman Rec Hall yoga classes run with the school terms and are paid for in advance in 5 week blocks at $75.
Personal Training in our Studio
60 minute sessions are $75 each after your initial 1.5 hour consultation $85
Private Personal Training & Yoga in your Home
Yass & Murrumbateman
60 minute sessions are $85 each after your initial 1.5 hour consultation $120
Outside 20km… prices subject to change depending on travel distance.
60 minute sessions are approx. $120-$ each after your initial 1.5 hour consultation approx. $130-$150
Private Yoga Classes in our Studio
60 minute classes are $75 each after your initial 1.5 hour consultation $95
Packages & Discounts
5 Pack of sessions $375 – 600
11 pack of sessions $750 – 1, 200
We also offer 6 and 12 month commitment plans.
We also apply discounts for students and seniors.
Yoga Class Memberships are $28/week and you may attend unlimited classes.
If you would like to know a bit more about us read on here…
Inner Compass Co. Holistic Health & Wellbeing is your local personal training, Pilates, yoga and group fitness class destination!
Owned and operated by Amy Hagelaar who has lived in Murrumbateman since the age of 3, she has traveled throughout Europe, road tripped north many times and lived in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast and as far up as Cairns and now calls the Yass Valley her home once more!
Amy has been a qualified personal trainer for over 15 years, and has facilitated yoga classes since 2015. She is also a qualified Thai Yoga Massage practitioner since 2016, horticulturalist (random but necessary in this changing climate!), mum of 2 and more recently due to her own experiences with physical trauma after horse falls and birthing children (bless ’em!), has added Pilates Instructor to her repertoire of exercise modalities.
Looking forward to 2020…
Amy plans to travel to India in 2020 and is completing further training in trauma informed yoga classes for people living with anxiety, depression and PTSD.
Amy teaches complimentary yoga classes 1-2 times a month (all welcome) at the Murrumbateman Rec Hall. You can book a place in these via MINDBODY.
Amy has always been organically drawn to the health and fitness industry and specializes in one on one training and yoga sessions with a particular interest in yoga and exercise therapy. Her motivation is driven by her own love of health and fitness and the joy, endorphins and balance it brings to her life.
Providing Murrumbateman, the Yass Valley community, and Gunning with a variety of yoga classes and the option to design an exercise regime that suits your lifestyle, this fulfills Amy’s desire to educate people about letting go of the all or nothing approach to fitness and instead focusing on implementing an holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
Using a common sense approach to exercise and gentle, supportive guidance, Amy provides individually tailored and balanced programs that are easy to follow, simple to understand, challenging (but!) fun, inclusive and non-judgmental.
- Senior First Aid and CPR – Current.
- 12 hours Frontline Yoga Teacher Training, with Frontline Yoga, Chris Thompson-Lang, November 2019. Providing free yoga classes to service men and women retired and serving on the frontline. Using yoga to work with individuals living with anxiety, depression and PTSD.
- 6 hours Therapeutic Yoga, Tiffany Cruikshank, Yoga Medicine 2019.
- Anatomy of the Human Body with particular focus on common forms of injury Yoga Medicine 2019.
- 3 hours Introduction to Mindful, Trauma Informed Yoga, Yoga Medicine 2019.
- 2 hours Working with Grief through Yoga, Yoga Medicine 2019.
- 4 hours Mat-based Pilates for Personal Trainers certification, Studio Pilates 2019.
- Cert 2 Horticulturalist, Illawara (Goulburn) TAFE, 2018.
- Vinyasa Flow Teacher training, Heather Agnew, Yoga Trinity, 2017.
- Yoga for Fertility, Baby Bliss Yoga, 2017.
- 6 hour Tanran Reiki Level 1 Practitioner with Branches of Healing, Newcastle 2017.
- 70 hours Level 1 & 2 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner with Heather Agnew, 2016.
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training, SOUlution Yoga Studio, Braddon ACT, 2015.
- Studied Psychology at Charles Sturt University, 2013.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer 2011.
- Certificate 3 in Fitness with The Australian Institute of Fitness 2005.
- Certificate 4 in Personal Training with The Australian Institute of Fitness 2005.
Read what some of our clients think in testimonials.
If you have any further questions or would like to book a trial personal training session or group class, Book Here.
*Personal Training, Exercise Therapy, Yoga & Yoga Therapy classes and private sessions are not a substitute for adequate medical and mental health care. It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that you are physically and mentally fit enough for Exercise sessions & Yoga classes; group and private. If unsure, please check with your healthcare providers.