Inner Compass Co. Holistic Health & Well-being is a boutique health salon created by Amy Hagelaar mum of two, partner to her extremely supportive other half and a qualified Yoga Teacher, Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and Personal Trainer. In her 10 years in the fitness industry she has had the pleasure of working with many women and men on their health and fitness journeys.
- Certificate 3 in Fitness with The Australian Institute of Fitness.
- Certificate 4 in Personal Training with The Australian Institute of Fitness.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer.
- Senior First Aid and CPR – Current.
- Registered with Fitness Australia and Insured with Marsh.
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training with Soulution Yoga Studio, Braddon ACT.
- Vinyasa Flow Teacher training with Heather Agnew of Yoga Trinity, Canberra ACT.
- Yoga for Fertility with Baby Bliss Yoga.
- Registered with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia.
- 70 hours Level 1 & 2 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner with Heather Agnew.
- Thai Yoga Massage for Pregnancy (June, 2018)
- 6 hour Tanran Reiki Level 1 Practitioner with Branches of Healing, Newcastle.
I have been teaching yoga since 2015 I have worked in the fitness industry as a personal trainer since 2004, I have had the pleasure of working with many clients 1:1 and have worked with numerous corporate employees training in small groups since. In between babies (I have a 6 year old girl and a 9 month old boy) I have always been organically brought back to the health and fitness industry, however I have always felt somewhat disconnected from the world of “fitness” the whole idea that we have to look a certain way to feel good about ourselves has always been completely absurd to me and never sat well with my goals to help people live healthier, fulfilling and active lives. Health really is so much more than your training schedule and your food diary. I like to look at the entire picture from your spirituality to your home and work environment and how I can help you live your best life. I will always refer you to other professionals if you are outside my scope of practice.
If you would like to know more feel free to get in contact with me on 0418 975 495 through email email@example.com, I look forward to hearing from you.
Much Metta, Amy
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”