Inner Compass Co. Holistic Health & Wellbeing is proudly located in Murrumbateman, NSW. The local small business, created and run by Amy Hagelaar, has over the last few years been a part time endeavour as she raises her 2 young children. Growing up in Murrumbateman, Amy went to school in Yass and has now put down permanent roots in her home town with her young family.
Amy is a qualified Yoga Teacher, Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner and has been a practising Personal Trainer for over 10 years. In this time she has worked with women and men on their health and fitness journey. Sessions include one on one private and small group corporate training sessions, private and public yoga classes in and around Murrumbateman and Canberra, mobility and posture workshops and seminars on maintaining health and wellbeing in the office.
- Certificate 3 in Fitness with The Australian Institute of Fitness.
- Certificate 4 in Personal Training with The Australian Institute of Fitness.
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer.
- Senior First Aid and CPR – Current.
- Registered with Fitness Australia and Insured with Guild Insurance.
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training with Soulution Yoga Studio, Braddon ACT.
- Vinyasa Flow Teacher training with Heather Agnew of Yoga Trinity, Canberra ACT.
- Yoga for Fertility with Baby Bliss Yoga.
- Registered with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia.
- 70 hours Level 1 & 2 Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner with Heather Agnew.
- Thai Yoga Massage for Pregnancy
- 6 hour Tanran Reiki Level 1 Practitioner with Branches of Healing, Newcastle.
- Horticulture student.
Between babies (6 year old girl and a 9 month old boy) Amy has always been organically brought back to the health and fitness industry and is motivated to educate women in particular on health and fitness to show just how much fun exercising can be through a positive mind-body understanding.
Amy currently teaches yoga, conducts small group fitness classes for women and one on one personal training sessions in Murrumbateman, Yass and Gunning.
If you would like to get in contact with me please call on 0418 975 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, I look forward to hearing from you.
Much Metta, Amy
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”